Hey, I’m Carina, a strategic problem-solver with both the left-brain analytical skills and the right-brain creative story-telling abilities to uncover data insights and create compelling customer-centric stories.
I have 3+ years of marketing experience in traditional and digital marketing and am currently pursuing my master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) at Northwestern University. As a marketing analyst strategist, I aim to find valuable solutions by turning data into actionable insights and help businesses/organizations driving profitable incremental growth while building a differentiated brand identity.
I previously helped many beloved brands and organizations achieve their unique strategic goals through data analysis, growth marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), and channel optimization. And I am currently working as a marketing analyst to help Under Armour’s Global Consumer Insight team generate qualitative and quantitative research and integrate insights from different stakeholders, which ultimately create strategic plans for their running categories business.
Outside of my study/work, I am highly engaged in public sectors and volunteer works. My team at the Medill Caused Marketing Initiative has helped a Chicago local NGO (Chicago Canine Rescue) build its digital dashboard and automatic reporting system.
When I am not on the job, you can always find me at coffee shops, biking, trying out new recipes, and Ice Skating (in winter :).
- Data Analysis and Visualization: Advanced Excel, SQL, R, SPSS, Python, Tableau, LIWC, Power BI
- Marketing Research and Consumer Insights: Survey design, execution, and analysis, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Focus Group, Interviews, Usability Tests, Heatmap
- Digital Marketing & Website Design: A/B Testing, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Managers, Facebook Ads, Facebook Analytics, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace
- Social Media (SEO/SEM) : Brandwatch, Netbase, Sprout Social
- CRM: Salesforce, Hubspot, Mixpanel,- Project Management: Jira, Asana, Trello, Slack
- Creative Tools: Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom), Figma, Canva, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Keynotes
What I am specialized in:
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Growth Marketing
- Digital Analytics
- Social Media/Digital Platforms Optimization
- Brand Strategy
- Consumer Insights
- Qualitative and Quantitative Marketing Researches