I’m Carina, a strategic problem-solver with both the left-brain analytical skills and the right-brain creative story-telling abilities to uncover insights and create meaningful customer-centric stories.
I have over two years of marketing experience and am currently pursuing my Master Degree in Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) at Northwestern University. As a marketing strategist, I aim to find valuable solutions by turning data into actionable insights and help businesses/organizations driving profitable incremental growth while building a differentiated brand identity.
I previously helped many beloved brands and organizations achieve their unique strategic goals through data analysis, customer relationship management (CRM), and content optimization. And I am currently working as a marketing analyst to help Under Armour’s Global Consumer Insight team generate qualitative and quantitative research and integrate insights from different stakeholders, which ultimately create strategic plans for their running categories business.
Outside of my study/work, I am highly engaged in public sectors and volunteer works. My team at the Medill Caused Marketing Initiative have helped a Chicago local NGO, (Chicago Canine Rescue) build its digital dashboard and automatic reporting system.
– Data Analysis and Visualization: Advanced Excel, SQL, R, SPSS, Python, Tableau, LIWC
– Digital Marketing & Website Design: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Survey Monkey, Qualtrics
– Creative Tools: Adobe creative suite(Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom), iMovie, Keynotes, Canva
What I am specialized in:
- Data Analysis
- Social Media/Digital Platforms Optimization
- Brand Strategy
- Consumer Insights
- Qualitative and Quantitative Marketing Researches